When discussing Girls Hairstyles and Girls haircuts for getting back to school in Madison, we consider three important Issues:
- Does the Styles or haircut “say” what the Girl wants to “say”?
- Is it easy to maintain?
- Will it allow Her to get ‘out-the-door’ quickly in the morning?
Great Hairstyles & Haircuts to accomplish all of the above include:
- Pink streaks are popular for girls this fall (as well as purple and other bright colors). Color helps capture your personality and make a statement at the same time.
- Braid Bangs to the Side – when little girls start growing out their bangs, it can become a nuisance. Braiding bangs solve the hair in the face problem and is stylish.
- Bobs are cute on little girls and grow out well – you’ll never be messed up and always be in style.
- Long Hair – the old saying applies, “if you’ve got it, flaunt it”. However, girls (and guys) still need the ends trimmed to ease the tangles. It looks better and is easier to manage in the morning.